Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Submissions

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Really? I always thought he broke his hands so often because they were always so fatigued from pulling new excuses for why he won't fight Manny out of his vagine.
    Haha
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by evanellerbe View Post
    Ok thank u jitsu gods , I have never rolled with anyone of worth and Yall know this without a doubt so u must be,omnipotent I came here expecting something different than regurgitated words of wisdom from every high Lvl bjj guy I've made eat those words. I'm gonna do Yall a favor and never post here in the realm of superiority again , but u know were I am (its,in my profile) and I have never passed up a challenge , but I have definitely had people back out of them thanx ,good morning, and if I don't see ya ,,good afternoon ,good evening ,and good night (truman show ) and if ur getting handled like a lil girl by someone who isn't twice ur size u might wanna get a book ,pamphlet or seminar on jits then check ur hand mirror to see if ur sideways smile is still there
    Define "high level" please? Because I think you are living in denial, or really dont understand what it means.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Art "ART OF WAR" Belarde View Post
    There is just to many holes for this move to be effective. I think it is really possible on someone with no base or skill what so ever.

The hand wraps while punching a bag is also essential. It compresses and protects all the little small bones in your hand and wrist so you don't brake your sh!t. I have never been to any gym... Boxing, MT, Kickboxing or what ever and they say don't worry about those hand wraps.... They are optional. Please sign this weaver!

Don't mind me I just had surgery and am out of the game for 8 weeks So I am just pissed off. Good luck and take care of yourself....
    reading this made me realize that when i'm exercising in my gym i stop and punch a old worn in heavy beg all the time with no hand wraps.My thinking was that it is soft so i wont break my bones and any micro fractures will heal and become stronger, is there any truth to this or next time i punch someone will my hand explode?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789