Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater

First Real DMT Trip Completed.

I have to tell someone. I don't know anyone who could possibly understand... but I'm sure that some people here will see this and appreciate what I mean.

I've smoked DMT once before, and didn't really feel too many effects apart from a brief sense of connectedness and slight flash of light... this time was way different. After the fourth hit I began to slip out of consciousness... my vision started swirling and I was sort of pulled into a fast moving vortex--it felt like my life was playing around me, it reminded me of the time inbetween dreams and sleep. I myself was nonexistent -- I wasn't aware of the fact that I was anything observing something else... anyway, yeah, I just had to tell somebody, shit was AWESOME.

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Welcome to hyperspace. It always goes deeper, don't forget that.

Array

School
    Destin MMA Training Academy
    i think that stuff really needs to be researched more. after hearing joe rogan talk about how you can find it in almost anything organic, all brains emit it, frogs actually have a 3rd eye that isnt exposed outside the skull where DMT is concentrated at in their head - i believe is what he said. deff needs to be looked into alongside of dreams and consciousness. whether for the drug itself or modern medicine and how the brain works i think it would make leaps and bounds.

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Jones View Post
    i think that stuff really needs to be researched more. after hearing joe rogan talk about how you can find it in almost anything organic, all brains emit it, frogs actually have a 3rd eye that isnt exposed outside the skull where DMT is concentrated at in their head - i believe is what he said. deff needs to be looked into alongside of dreams and consciousness. whether for the drug itself or modern medicine and how the brain works i think it would make leaps and bounds.
    We're working on it, to say the least.
    Terence McKenna and Rick Strassman are good authors to start
    with if you're looking for more information yourself.

Stassman actually got to do medical research with DMT in the US.

and McKenna...well shit, McKenna is second only to Einstein in the 20th century.

Its a drug
    It puts you to sleep while being conscious
    Who cares

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Since you guys are new, I will go ahead and let you know to never
    listen to Corky, he doesn't seem to know much of anything, and don't
    feel bad for him, he's just a local troll

Array

School
    Destin MMA Training Academy
    hes not too far from the truth lol and thats his opinion i just feel like theirs a lot going on in our world, universe, whatever that we cant explain and researching that might give us a better grasp on things.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Dude. Where did you find it?!?

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Dude. Where did you find it?!?
    A better question is where do you not find it?

I dont do drugs
    But i dont understand why people do
    Care to explain y if u do them?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast