Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I've wanted to go back to Vegas with my family. I was there for a bachelor party and honestly it just sucked. But I think if I was there for a different purpose (jiu jitsu, family events, etc) I could make it happen. Time is always a factor for my family so I'd have to plan well in advance. But if it's Vegas, count me in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    Lost Wage$ would be cool, since its close enough fo reveryone.

There are also male strippers so the ladies don't feel left out. I hear thunder down under is awe inspiring.

Not to mention vinny magalheas is there and u could visit cobra kai or drysdale if u get there early.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    i hear sandals resorts and the turtle bay resorts are insanely nice.

Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    There are also male strippers so the ladies don't feel left out. I hear thunder down under is awe inspiring.

Not to mention vinny magalheas is there and u could visit cobra kai or drysdale if u get there early.
    so my dancing talents HAVE reached the ears of hq vegas sounds like the shit i'm down for any where

Array

School
    HQ
    I met with a travel agent today you guys. I'm working on it, I promise. I'm planning for bigger numbers and wherever we end up it will be amazaballs. You're girl won't let you down!!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by dawna View Post
    i met with a travel agent today you guys. I'm working on it, i promise. I'm planning for bigger numbers and wherever we end up it will be amazaballs. You're girl won't let you down!!
    shoulderballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I'm excited to see the destination.

Array

School
    GTC / Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    I met with a travel agent today you guys. I'm working on it, I promise. I'm planning for bigger numbers and wherever we end up it will be amazaballs. You're girl won't let you down!!
    Good shit Dawna. Not trying to press the issue or anything like that but is the price range going to be in the same ballpark as the $500 for the cruise? Would like to know roughly how much I'm going to have to start saving up so that this time next year money won't be an issue regardless of where the traincation ends up being. Thanks

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    Awesome all the way from my chest pubes down to my ball fro

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast