Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Chris Herzog's Seminar at MMA for the Mehovics

I was lucky enough to attend the MMA for the Mehovics seminar yesterday at 10th Planet Hartford and I was blown away with Chris Herzog's portion of the seminar. We covered some basic leg lock paths in great detail. Chris' technical instruction was extremely detailed but what I loved was how he taught the techniques in a flow. The flow certainly helped in the learning process. If you ever have the chance to have Chris in for a seminar or attend one that he's participating in I strongly suggest you take advantage of the opportunity to train with such a high level coach. Big thanks to Chris for sharing a little bit of his knowledge with us, it certainly will make a big impact in our games!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thanks for the kind words brotha, it was my pleasure. It was great to get some new combo ideas from John during his Muay Thai portion of the seminar along with picking Adam's brain regarding diet and nutrion.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Good job Chris, sry I wasn't able to come around. Hope it was a fun weekend!

K Madden

how did the event go?! "MAD SUCCESS" is what im looking for here.