Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I lift about 4 to 5 days a week. I normally do 4-6 different excersies per body part. Anywhere from 10 to 15 reps depending on what im trying to accomplish. Then i do cardio for 30min to 1hr.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    This a brief summary of my weight training regime. I'm may add in a day, Saturdays, of CrossFit (crazy high rep shit), if I find my body can handle it when added to my current routine.

Tuesdays - Bench press (6 sets using progression at bottom of reply), military press (4 heavy sets, 5 reps)
    Thursdays - Squats (6 sets using progression at bottom of reply), leg extensions (3 heavy sets, 5 reps), Core work
    Fridays - Weighted pull ups (6 sets using same progression), straight barbell curls (3 heavy sets, 5 reps), 1 arm rows (3 sets)
    Sundays - Dead lifts (6 sets same progression), hamstring curls (4 heavy sets, 5 reps)

Progression (1RM = 1 rep max)
    Set 1 - 40% X 1RM X 5 Reps
    Set 2 - 55% X 1RM X 5 Reps
    Set 3 - 70% X 1RM X 5 Reps
    Set 4 - 80% X 1RM X 5 Reps
    Set 5 - 90% X 1RM X 3 Reps
    Set 6 - 70% X 1RM X 15 Reps

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I lift 4 days a week, i train according to mike mentzers principles. Bodybuilding style! ( i used to want to be a bodybuilder but my genes wont allow it!)

Array

School
    unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    So with more students than I would like to guess, you think that no 10pjj player lifts weights?

Your high!

And can you not READ? The dude was asking a question. "What does your routine look like?"
    Not, "Tell me your ass backward opinion and show me your an idiot."
    The dude said he realized the routine isn't the norm and he isn't copying anyones jiu jitsu routine.
    GTFO with that shit.
    they dont look at the size of them

and op Contact Einstein for a routine because your one is very poor and doesn't make any sense

Quote Originally Posted by ghosn View Post
    are you serious?
    even Eddie your master will tell you that what you said is incorrect.
    he lifted weights when he wanted to compete at the next level, it stupid not to.
    didnt expect this from a Blue belt
    Believe you me ghosn, I have lifted weights in the past. I actually used to be a HUGE advocate for weight lifting. When you lift traditional barbell and dumbell weights, you are isolating a muscle or muscle group and lifting a balanced weight. Now, if you can show me a man who has perfetly balanced proportions, then I will lift weights. But until then, I will do what I have been doing, Natural Exercise and lots and lots of drilling.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    DAY1 AM: Upper Body (Seated Row, Dunmbell Shrugs, Rear Delt Fly, Dumbell Lateral Raise, Decline Bench Press) 3x25 (30 sec rest between sets)
    Neck Bridges on yoga ball (front and back) 3x30 Sec, Rotator Cuff Rehab (Internal and External Rotations) 2x20
    DAY 1PM: 30-45 Min Cardio (After Teaching and Sparring from 6-9pm)
    DAY2 AM: OFF
    DAY2 PM: Teach Train 6-9pm
    DAY 3 AM: 45 min Cardio
    DAY 3 PM: Train/Teach 30-45min Cardio
    DAY4 AM: Lower Body: (Leg Press, Leg Extentions, Seated Leg Curl, Calf Raise, Lower Back Extension) 3x25 (30sec rest between sets)
    Neck Bridges on yoga ball (front and back) 3x30 Sec, Rotator Cuff Rehab (Internal and External Rotations) 2x20
    DAY4PM: Train / Teach 6-9pm - Cardio 30-45min
    DAY 5AM: OFF
    DAY5PM: Train/Teach
    DAY 6AM: Cardio 45min
    DAY6PM: Train/Teach Cardio 30-45min
    Day7 off
    Repeat

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by GBurton View Post
    I lift 4 days a week, i train according to mike mentzers principles. Bodybuilding style! ( i used to want to be a bodybuilder but my genes wont allow it!)

H.I.T. training (Doian Yates used to use this principle) I did as well....cycle it, rough on the joints...

Array

School
    unaffiliated
    kevin your routine for weights and the types of excercises suck

contact epstein,
    i think he should make a routine for all of you

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    H.I.T. training (Doian Yates used to use this principle) I did as well....cycle it, rough on the joints...
    Yeh it is, i take animal flex all year round! makes your musckles permanently sore too lol. its good stuff!! get super stacked!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosn View Post
    kevin your routine for weights and the types of excercises suck

contact epstein,
    i think he should make a routine for all of you
    I dont know who you are...but curb your enthusiam. my work out works for me. Thats what this thread is. Ive been training and lifting weights a long time. Thanks for your opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast