Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gi help please

I got a 2200 on my Sats
    And 36 on my act

Array

School
    In my mind
    Back to the fucking topic of helping someone out who asked a question. I have my first gi Mike. It was a 7 or 8 I beleive. It's nothing special...frayed, unbleached, quite ugly actually lol. I'd be more than happy to send it to you. Just let me know. I'm currently working on a gi exchange program for kids and adults here. Someone was right though, you will be in a smaller size in no time Sir!

Array

School
    searching
    Thanks Tony. I took a chance and ordered a size A6 last night. In a few days I will know if it will work. I will get back to ya.

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    i have a 42 inch waist and the dsmma fits me fine it could almost be to big i know fuji does a a6 http://www.budovideos.com/shop/custo...84&cat=&page=1
    other then that ask the coach if you can roll in a gi top and fight shorts with leggings
    let me know if you want one of ours, i think we still have an A5 here that could be hemmed. I can give you a 10th Planet discount too

Array

School
    searching
    My Gi arrived yesterday. I ordered a Fuji Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Kassen Pearl Weave Blue gi size A6. The jacket is a little snug but should fit perfectly in no time. I just need to get the pants and sleeves hemmed a few inches. Never having wore a gi before I must say this thing is heavy, I might die my first training session.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael "Mikey" Bunten View Post
    My Gi arrived yesterday. I ordered a Fuji Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Kassen Pearl Weave Blue gi size A6. The jacket is a little snug but should fit perfectly in no time. I just need to get the pants and sleeves hemmed a few inches. Never having wore a gi before I must say this thing is heavy, I might die my first training session.
    Oooh a gi virgin lol! Welcome to the land of sweat Mike.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12