wow 25 - nil

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA
    25- zip. Damn!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    The part that would hurt my ego the most if I was that kid would be getting Matt Hughes dumped at the 2:56 mark

she got that guy some frequent flyer miles on that double. Im surprised he did not get a bloody nose from the altitude change.

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    im going to go ahead and say it.. sand bagging... what is this? super novice?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hernandez View Post
    im going to go ahead and say it.. sand bagging... what is this? super novice?
    Maybe? Can you really sandbag with a girl vs a boy? Technically you could, but at his gym hes the kid that got beat by a girl. Is it just me or is there a high percentage of young girls beating young boys at tournaments?

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Maybe? Can you really sandbag with a girl vs a boy? Technically you could, but at his gym hes the kid that got beat by a girl. Is it just me or is there a high percentage of young girls beating young boys at tournaments?
    Yes you can sandbag. Not all boys, regardless of skill level, beat girls just because they are girls. If they both weigh the same and the girl has a lot more experience where the guy has near to none, I think solid technique will win everytime. I mean, that is the concept behind BJJ in the first place.

The kid got dominated for sure, I mean he didn't even have the slighest idea what to do.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
    Yes you can sandbag. Not all boys, regardless of skill level, beat girls just because they are girls. If they both weigh the same and the girl has a lot more experience where the guy has near to none, I think solid technique will win everytime. I mean, that is the concept behind BJJ in the first place.

The kid got dominated for sure, I mean he didn't even have the slighest idea what to do.
    it an be hard to tell if people are sandbagging sometimes. Matt time and rep.s on your own time make a huge difference. hard work pays off.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast