Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Elliott View Post
    I agree, that it's cheating. Once athletes juice it takes the whole integrity of the sport away. There is a reason why those who have been found have a tarnished legacy from barry bonds to lance armstrong. It shouldn't be supported and to not take action is to passively support your athletes who are representing you.
    personally I think his athletes are doing the right thing and they need to continue juicing. in fact I think they're not juicing enough. we all need to stand behind these athletes and support their juicing, and juice ourselves with their leftover juice.

Depends on the relationship you have with them. Did you bring them up or is your gym just where they're nesting this week? Your the coach and at the end of the day they are repping you. We are an mma too and fighters are a different breed. It's hard to weigh potentialy losing a fighter with a winning record against what thy're doing to your clubs rep. It's your call but at the end of the day if they don't respect you they won't be sticking around anyway.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    personally I think his athletes are doing the right thing and they need to continue juicing. in fact I think they're not juicing enough. we all need to stand behind these athletes and support their juicing, and juice ourselves with their leftover juice.
    lol jucing is the shit

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Renato is making an impact @ Van Nuys.. might have to bring him out to help my guys with thier diet

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Good Stuff

If u can't beat them, join them. Make sure You one up them to... drink Pico de Gallo.

Array

School
    grizzly mma gracie barra allamosa colorado
    when kids see this fruit and veggy life style all around them of course there going to experment . its important as a coach to make sure your team knows not to mix the fruit and veggys with the spice .i tried it and it gave me a minor stroke (to his day i cant rap as good as i used to )

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    All this on video?! I'm reporting you guys to the commission.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12