Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield

I just discovered "dubstep"...

I know I must have been living in a hole or something but I downloaded a ton of dubstep and love it all....just thought I would share.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    just in time for it to hit mainstream radio!

Dubstep only sounds good if there are massive subs blowing in your face in some dark warehouse that has lights flashing everywhere, while you are dancing with girls wearing stars on their boobs with fluffy boots and glowsticks everywhere.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I've been diggin dubstep lately as well. I can only listen to in in short doses though.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    ^same here coach. keeps me from falling asleep at work though. It's def more fun in a club though.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    I think you'd have a MUCH MUCH better time undiscovering dubstep and crawl back into the hole until dubstep dies from being gang raped by a pack of grizzly bears with AIDS and bleeding dicks and then slowly eaten alive and then passes through the bears lower intestines and comes out the bears assholes all bloody and covered in fecal AIDS....

Clearly Im right...right? lol jk I just really hate most of techno and dubstep just sounds like the worst thing Ive ever heard

Listen to some to Nujabes thats real music =P

but I bet some people wont like this either just shows everyones got their own tastes lol

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    man everyone is so down on the electronic stuff these days. it's like your c0ming out of some closet just to admit you might like it. i love all kind of music and just because it isn't Hendrix doesn't mean it can't touch your soul.

enjoy the dubstep Mike. i like stuff more like this personally....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVjSeb4aYA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VLaXoRRdk

but some dubstep is good too

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    I think its the same with food , you can not like certain foods but can start to develop a taste for it the same with music , and also like music certain foods you just love right off the bat no need to develop a taste for it . Thats how I feel toward techno or eletronica or house (w/e they all sound the same lol) I could develop a taste for it but feel no need or desire to go through that process of developing a taste for it since most of it just sounds the same or like crap

but those songs you put chris are alright better then most dubstep ive heard so far but Im just old school I like hearing vocals , guitarist, bass, piano , you know real instrument players who have sweat bled and cried to get good not computer jockeys who learn to mix from youtube (again just drinking that hatorade I apologize lol)

Array

School
    gymless right meow
    Not to toot my own horn or anything. But I was one of the first (if not the first, there might have been some people on the west coast) that was listening to dubstep in Canada. back when it was still starting out in the UK, i had some buddies I talked to on a forum online (Flux Pavillion and n3ka from n3k4.com) and they would send me songs. if anyone really wants i could make some playlists and upload them. i have roughly 5 gigs of just dubstep on my laptop. i was working on doing internet radio but have no time now since moving

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    I am a huge big beat techno & dubstep fan. Have been since I was around 14 when I first heard The Chemical Brothers. I am 29 now and still get made fun of everyday for listening to it. A lotta people love it... a lotta people hate it. I love all types of music but big beat and dubstep fall on top of the list for sure.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    b-boyfolyf

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast