Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma

need cheap 10oz (or more) sparring gloves

I need some good cheap gloves, anyone know of any good ones that doesn't cost alot ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville

Quote Originally Posted by Helge Båtstad View Post
    I need some good cheap gloves, anyone know of any good ones that doesn't cost alot ?
    IMO it's better to save up a little cash and get some good training equipment, cheap equipment may cost less initially but it breaks faster and needs to be replaced more often also better equipment will usually protect you and your partners better as well. But what kind of buget are you talking about and do want gloves for MMA or Boxing/kickboxing if it boxing you should get no less the n 14 oz gloves MMA I think are 6 or 8 oz for sparring

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    IMO it's better to save up a little cash and get some good training equipment, cheap equipment may cost less initially but it breaks faster and needs to be replaced more often also better equipment will usually protect you and your partners better as well. But what kind of buget are you talking about and do want gloves for MMA or Boxing/kickboxing if it boxing you should get no less the n 14 oz gloves MMA I think are 6 or 8 oz for sparring
    MMA training, Budget, think student :P have just over 1000bucks a month, and live in one of the most expensive countries in the world, rent is about 1/3 or monthly money income and food about the same

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    There is a website mmahq.com, everyday they have one item for a crazy low price...just about everyother day that item is gloves.

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    There is a website mmahq.com, everyday they have one item for a crazy low price...just about everyother day that item is gloves.
    thx for the tip m8

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    Shipping might be a problem since I don't live in any of the supported countries :P

Array

School
    Lovund
    http://www.fightshop.no/kampsport/ha...sehansker.html
    De her e jo ikkje så dum Pluss at d e jo ei norsk side

Get 16s or 18s... why 10s?

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJensen View Post
    http://www.fightshop.no/kampsport/ha...sehansker.html
    De her e jo ikkje så dum Pluss at d e jo ei norsk side
    trenger åpne hybrider Daniel, så jeg ikke blir som bokserne fra tidlig ufc på matta :P

Nettop flytta for å studere så økonomien har større nedgang enn USA

Array

School
    Lovund
    Haha, ser den! har du sett på http://www.jabb.se ? Stortsett gode priser der