Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    How else would/could you even promote them?
    Leave it the way it is. Only suggestion would be to get more one on one mat time with them when/ if they have you out for a seminar. Just so you can feel their level yourself.
    I love competing and the way it is now only makes me hungrier to choke people.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you guys for the feedback.

I feel that I am being pretty damn fair here.

No one will ever question your promotion when you are competing and posting your matches on this forum for all to see, like Red, Yockel, Valdez, Dewitt etc.

Also, no one will question your promotion if you come to HQ and hang with guys at the belt level you are trying to reach, plus you will be rolling with me a bunch as well so I can personally see where you're at, I roll with everyone that comes thru HQ, EVERYONE
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

It is good as it is right now. That being said I'll come back to L.A. in four weeks for three months of training at the place to improve. And I want to participate at the No Gi World representing finest 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu technique.

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    For me the journey is the key, what it took and how you got there is what makes you. The standard you set above all others hands down is spot on, please don't change it

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Maybe going to HQ should be compulsory! If Frank and I can make it there every year (I don't think you can come from further away than New Zealand and Australia) everybody can!
    Be a bit tougher on that rule I say :P
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Above and beyond this topic Mestre,for your moons.Your communication via,text,phone,and email is extraordinary! Teaching style,and sense of humor,fair pricing,access to a killer website,sense of family between affiliates,and old schoolers....same deal! Don't change anything! Onward and upward we conquer the world!Thank you sir!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Did Frank the man send you a email Eddie? Would love to hear the dirt on this topic! Keep it the way it is!!!

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    You are being more than fair! Keep it the way it is!

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by jack labarge View Post
    did frank the man send you a email eddie? Would love to hear the dirt on this topic! Keep it the way it is!!!
    lmfao!!!!

Dustin C.

It's good the way it is!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast