Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Had My Muay Thai Fight Sunday At Rise Of Champions Event

Went all 3 rounds, I'm a little sore but not bad. Still was able to go golfing today.lol. Lost a 3 round war. Everyone said it was one of the best matchs of the day. Learned a ton, I think it was the best fight I have ever had, even if it was a loss. Kid was 17 and a inch taller then me. First time I ever fought a kid the same size as me but 3 years older on top of it. Strong as hell, way stronger then me! That pulled me out of my game plan a couple times. When I was on track with game plan I did some really nice damage. Kid hugged me when we were done and said, " I heard you were 14 I thought I was going to beat the sh#t out of you. I'm not sure I will be able to walk tomorrow, Your a F*#king beast kid."

I will work on getting the video up tonight or tomorrow if anyone wants to see what I look like when I lose?
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Good work man
    Every loss is a learning experience and you done well, especially since you took the fight on such short notice
    Keep it up bro

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You're a warrior brotha, wish I coulda been there! Lets see that video!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Lets see the tape!