Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    You dumb asses! Votes are not counted. Back to your cubicals!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    You dumb asses! Votes are not counted. Back to your cubicals!
    haha O shit here we go again I thought you were banned for good.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    haha O shit here we go again I thought you were banned for good.
    I had what those in the medical field like to call, " a rough time". I went fucking crazy! Don't worry, I am back now and 100% sane!

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    look at all the butthurt in this thread.... The topic is "Will Ron Paul be president?"

The answer is no because he will not receive enough votes from the electoral college to win....If he wins I'll get a tatoo on my forehead that says I'm a "butthurt neckbeard with no life and a picture of ron paul under it, and know nothing about politics, sociology, economics, international relations, or domestic policy."

Regardless of whether his' policies seem constitutional, or if he is an internet sensation that has a large backing from internet users, or just a crazy ass old man with misguided policies for our country....

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    look at all the butthurt in this thread.... The topic is "Will Ron Paul be president?"

The answer is no because he will not receive enough votes from the electoral college to win....If he wins I'll get a tatoo on my forehead that says I'm a "butthurt neckbeard with no life and a picture of ron paul under it, and know nothing about politics, sociology, economics, international relations, or domestic policy."

Regardless of whether his' policies seem constitutional, or if he is an internet sensation that has a large backing from internet users, or just a crazy ass old man with misguided policies for our country....
    Saved post for proof. If Ron Paul gets in and you don't get this tattooed...

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Saved post for proof. If Ron Paul gets in and you don't get this tattooed...
    I hope he wins just because of this!! hahahaha
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    "I'am not going to debate this issue any further on this thread with someone who I consider to be psychotic and beneath me and who clearly cannot comphrehend the obvious difference between a fact and an opinion. Dictating a personal opinion to others as a fact is sign of ignorance and lower intelligence in my eyes. I will discuss this no further with you here so don't waste your time. "
    I understand your refusal to debate me. You do not have the ability.

Did you really base your entire rebuttal off of the assumption that I'm trying to shove my opinion down someone's throat, all the while labeling it as fact?

"Do you know what an opinion is? ... Is this your own opinion again? I thought we had covered this. ... Yet again opinion. ... Yet again that is your OPINION. ... Well no shit Sherlock and that for once isn't an opinion but a scientific fact! ... What the fuck do you not understand about the difference between fact and opinion? ... not the right of any parent in my opinion. ... (My opinion) ... Don't take my opinion for it. ... cannot comphrehend the obvious difference between a fact and an opinion."
    The original comments that sparked your anger, began like this: "Personally, I disagree with Ron Paul on abortion. I believe that children are the property of their parents." -- Note: I begin by acknowledging that the following statements are my personal beliefs, de facto opinions. To which your reply was thus:

"I really hope you're just some pathetic troll because if you truly believe murdering babies and toddlers is morally acceptable then you are one truly disturbed and psychotic human being. Funny what people can say hiding behind their keyboard isn't it?"
    Your reply was a hateful attack on my beliefs and intelligence. A critically thinking human being would have tried to challenge and debate my beliefs with his own. Instead, you chose to use baseless insults (at least make them funny), as many ignorant schoolchildren have done before you. I replied with "Your ad hominem demonstrates your lack of critical thought. If you have a problem with what I said, try attacking the issue instead of my honor. It gives you more credibility." -- I was only trying to give you a little advice on how you might bring more substance into your life and mind. I'm sorry if your response to positive guidance is anger.

The rest of my reply was merely elaborating on my beliefs so that you might lighten up and fully understand them. However, it was for naught. You, in your thinly veiled close-mindedness, had already decided that I was a psycho.

I don't feel the need to reiterate that my personal beliefs are opinions every two sentences to compensate for someone's lack of attention span or reading comprehension. It is understood. All of my beliefs are based on my interpretation of facts, no different than anyone else's. But that wasn't the point. You missed it entirely. It doesn't matter what a person's opinions or beliefs may be when they are running for public office as long as they uphold their oath to the Constitution. The Constitution is written in black and white, and it is not open for interpretation. You follow it, or you do not. Ron Paul is one of the only people in the history of government who holds the rule of the Constitution above his own beliefs. You can absorb this or discard it. It only makes a difference to you.

"I believe like most on this planet that love is what makes the world go round. I see all humanity as a great big extended family. I'am not bound by race or nationality. I believe in treating others how you yourself want to be treated."
    Following are a sampling of comments you made to me:

"I really hope you're just some pathetic troll... then you are one truly disturbed and psychotic human being... you're one of those types of losers... Wow you really are fucked up... someone who I consider to be psychotic and beneath me... "
    You could never know of the amount of love and respect I possess for the human race. You are not mentally or emotionally capable of ever feeling that. Do you understand me, boy?

"Dictating a personal opinion to others as a fact is sign of ignorance and lower intelligence in my eyes."
    I agree.

And I think that you need to devote some time to coming to terms with yourself before you attempt to insult the beliefs of others. If you need any council on this, you can PM me and I'll try to help you.

Oh lawdy!!!!!!!

Guys i already won this debate stop arguing we already know ron paul is the worst person to be in the running
    And that he wont win and hes a stupid ass conservative
    That is all
    Jesse ventura '12

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Guys i already won this debate stop arguing we already know ron paul is the worst person to be in the running
    And that he wont win and hes a stupid ass conservative
    That is all
    Jesse ventura '12
    Umm I just agree with Corky here. Ventura 2012 would be fucking awesome.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast