1 year in to the wonderful 10th planet system

today i receive a email in regards to my pro membership is expiring soon needless to say i will be continuing on as a pro member it marks a year since i opened my mind and embraced the unknown and dove head first in to the system

i just wanted to thank every body I've spoken to every one thats helped me along the way the friends i have made through this site and the system are amazing i look forward to contributing in a positive way to the forum to the system and to the entire family we have going on here

peace

p.s its also 1.5 years in to rolling only another 2.5 till i can open that moon I've dreamt about

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Thats awesome bro!! Keep it up and remember your moon is only a matter of reps away!!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's A'more!

Good luck on the moon dream brother!

Clint just listen man. your an awewsome guy and i appreciate the enjoyment of jitsu as well. fosters isn't that bad if you get past the 2nd one. id rather have the high life though. your a good guy. just gota keep pushing mate. i moved to a tenth planet place. i may not be the best but ill keep coming to class and i promise that. hey. you ever thinkg about what is out there on a cloudy night? if you have set down to watch a horror movie and you are scared then just get up and play your piano. even if you don't know how to play just bang on it like your sugar ray robinson. i mean it will make you feel incredible. i don't know what goes on in australia but if you have time to relax and reflect then do it sir. i mean over all it will make you a better person. be strong and make right decisions. get your credit score up to 235329754nand you can borrow money from the ancient civilaztionsssss of athena and zeus. be good my friend .

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    if you don't know how to play just bang on it like your sugar ray robinson.
    i told you guys; gold in EVERY post.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    i told you guys; gold in EVERY post.
    you are so lucky to have this guy honestly might get him a few shout out from aussie girls this week end

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by don blankenship View Post
    clint just listen man. Your an awewsome guy and i appreciate the enjoyment of jitsu as well. Fosters isn't that bad if you get past the 2nd one. Id rather have the high life though. Your a good guy. Just gota keep pushing mate. I moved to a tenth planet place. I may not be the best but ill keep coming to class and i promise that. Hey. You ever thinkg about what is out there on a cloudy night? If you have set down to watch a horror movie and you are scared then just get up and play your piano. Even if you don't know how to play just bang on it like your sugar ray robinson. I mean it will make you feel incredible. I don't know what goes on in australia but if you have time to relax and reflect then do it sir. I mean over all it will make you a better person. Be strong and make right decisions. Get your credit score up to 235329754nand you can borrow money from the ancient civilaztionsssss of athena and zeus. Be good my friend .
    epic.

Good luck on the moon brother.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Happy 10th Planet Birfday to you DumbDee!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com