Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood

Video Blog about Lucid Dreaming, embarrassing myself at TPJJ & the Afterlife.

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood
    <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K2YUal13_4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Array

School
    10th Planet - Hollywood
    Whatever, I dont know how to embed it. Just click the link, pleeeeeeeeeease! LOL

Array

School
    blank
    here you go, i'm going to watch it right now

I used to want to lucid dream but when I was actually capable of a few all I ever went Lucid to was either someone breaking into my house, or getting bit by a snake. I guess I never mastered how to make a dream what you want.

Afterlife isnt real

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    I used to Lucid Dream when I was in highschool, and I had a lot of tips to help...

You have to teach yourself how to do things in your dream and I had the exact same problem with flying... So, to create things in my Lucid dreams or (LD's) I would say to myself "ok when I turn around there will be a telephone behind me" then boom it's behind me, then I would call my friend jacob and be like yo come over man, and then think "when I turn around he will walk around the street corner" and boom there he is..

so to fly, I felt like I was still bound by physics, but you must realize that you create the physics in your dream... but that will come with time.... so anyways I created a plateform (using the call my friend on a phone methond, aka thinking that when i turn around _____ will be there) that was a circular dick, I would step on the platform, and them make the platform move... then my body would move with the platform... eventually you get rid of the platform etc etc...

to lucid dream often I got a watch and made it beep every hour, and on that hour(this is while awake) I would think to myself "Am I in a dream?" and then scope the room or area that I am in.... sure enough after two weeks, I could lucid dream very eiasly but I would 'white out' in some dreams... So I was told to spin and count to eight, and thats what stops me from whiting out and I can stay in the dream...

also, having a journal and writing down everything about your dreams, lucid or not, will help SOOOOO MUCH... it's very important.. try not to get frustrated too

I wish you weren't really corky, ya fucking faggot.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    flying is so weird while lucid dreaming it is like you actual have try and use some kind of energy it is a real hard feeling to descried, at least thats how it is for me. how dose flying feel to you guys when you dream?

I think you and matt horwich would get along really well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast