Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

all u ufo lovers..

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    damn that was literally a portal to another demention, i wonder where it went

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    the guy that called the show confessed to it being fake a year later on the show... however the reason for why the satelitie went down and the stations power went out is not explained ..

Array

School
    Rōnin
    ya i thought that guy was full of shit because if they where from another dimension and could travel into ares and they wanted people dead they would be, considering how long man has been seeing U.F.Os for.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    stephen hawking has likened the prospect to columbus's discovery of america in that we would all b masacred if we made contact, however theyv probs been watching us for a long time so i dont think war is on the cards bcos 1 they would have done it by now and two why give up the element of suprise. others have said that their intention is the evolution of the species. apparently obama has been green lighted to make an announcement

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    The ufo over the dome of the rock is a fake too, and the spiral in the sky was created by a missle testing done by the navy, although such things as the phoenix lights is still a ufo

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    the rock dome one looked the most real, what else comes down from the sky in a straight line like that and what else can travel that fast? did they use cgi on that shit or something?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    videos are cool, but i'm down with all the anchient hyroglyphs and petroglyphs, and the stories handed down about star people, guardians of the sky ect, you have both hardware & software, that's the dopest evidence, for contact.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    mayans