Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    North Atlantic Top Team Stephenville Newfoundland

Mts not working on my iphone anymore?

Does anyone know why MTS doesn't play on my iPhone Anymore?

Array

School
    Ronin
    would you guy stop with the dam threads already he is working on it and if it doesn't work with the iphone/Ipad when Scott is done blame apple because half the videos on the internet wont play on my iphone
    Last edited by Jonathan Wylie; 07-08-2011 at 05:40 AM.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    i'm trying my best....

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    i'm trying my best....
    don't stress bro, it only needs to work on pc, the i phone is not that important & is only a cosmetic entertainment device, dudes aren't doing reps while watching MTS at work, or on a plane

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Ok, here is the deal.

The newest version of the video plugin BROKE Internet Explorer 7 support. Those people using that browser see some stupid WordPress advertisement instead of Eddie Bravo Awesomeness.

You may say, "Scott, so what? Internet Explorer 7 is 10 years old...no one uses that!"

That is what I thought - until someone looks at my inbox, video comments and this forum. Either everyone that uses IE 7 is speaking up, or there are a WHOLE LOT of people that haven't updated their computer in 10 years.

Either way, I decided to roll it back to the older version temporarily.

If you guys think iPhone support is more important, I am all ears. But I can't force people to upgrade their browsers.

NOoOoOoOoo do not jailbreak your iphone to get frash or any other flash player
    It fucking slows down the cpu and freezes constantly
    And u keep having to hardware reset it

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    We need iPhone apple support. Everyone should update their browsers. Just my opinion. Support of both operating systems is way more important than people refusing to update browser it's not that hard.
    Last edited by JoeyOGgomez; 08-18-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Landon DuMar

What do you mean by temporarily...if they can watch the videos then they have no motivation to update their IE, right?

to be honest... iPhone support is more important... the guys on the PC have choices... on the iPhone you're pretty much stuck on safari...

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    The iPhone is far from a cosmetic thing. It's a portable computer, for sure. I don't take my computer out with me all the time, but sometimes I'll be bored in starbucks and want to watch something of value, revisit an old MTS maybe.

Fuck IE7, let's get iPhone support back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast