Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    blank
    thanks sir eisner

Array

School
    Ronin
    Great episode! I don't want to sound like a fan boy but does anybody else think Denny might have the second best guillotine next to MG?
    formerly known as jmw0582

Non pro members...this is the time to go pro.

Denny is in the heat of his ADCC training right now, and none of his rolls will appear on the free version of this, or any episode.

Only a handful of people worldwide get picked to fight in Abu Dhabi, so getting a chance to see someone prepare for the tournament is pretty awesome.

Access to 27 episodes, all for only the price of a coffee and a shitty pastry at Starbucks.

Array

School
    Fusion MMA. Clyde, NY
    just had to sign up for pro, ya got me

Very cool, Eddie did a lot of great teaching when he came up to see us. Hope he shows some of it.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    On the search
    Another great episode and another great sound track! Nice choice on the beats with Just-Ice "Going Way Back."

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Denny told me recently he's been putting work in a "certian" (I won't mention it so any possible ADCC competitors find out) part of his game, and it shows
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

I think Renato was mentoring him with the Gi on the cruise
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Denny told me recently he's been putting work in a "certian" (I won't mention it so any possible ADCC competitors find out) part of his game, and it shows
    I was honestly surprised to see that. There's been many debates in BJJ and even here about preferences for "certain" parts of that game. I honestly didn't think Denny would choose that variation and it's awesome to see something from your own game being played out under the level of somebody like Denny. You could see him setting up many different entries and it'll be interesting to see how his game develops with this new addition.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast