View Poll Results: Who should Anderson Silva fight next?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • GSP

8 23.53%
  • Jon Jones

12 35.29%
  • Dan Henderson

5 14.71%
  • Someone else

9 26.47%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I dont think Chael takes it this time if they rematch. I love how he hypes fights but honestly I think Silva embarrasses him this time. I havent given Stann any chance ever but hes proved me wrong everytime. Well im not going to start now. Silva takes Stann out quick. Id like to see Jones/Silva but as long as Machida is fighting in the 205 division I dont see it happening. Hendo has a good chance of beating him but I dont know that he will. Silva is rediculous. I dont really care much for the GSP/Silva superfight. GSP is a smart fighter but it will more than likely turn into every other one of his fights. Not as exciting as everybody is hoping
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Here is my ideal order (course it's dependant on who wins what): Sonnen, GSP, Jones, and then if he's not retired then he can fight hendo one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I dont think Chael takes it this time if they rematch. I love how he hypes fights but honestly I think Silva embarrasses him this time. I havent given Stann any chance ever but hes proved me wrong everytime. Well im not going to start now. Silva takes Stann out quick. Id like to see Jones/Silva but as long as Machida is fighting in the 205 division I dont see it happening. Hendo has a good chance of beating him but I dont know that he will. Silva is rediculous. I dont really care much for the GSP/Silva superfight. GSP is a smart fighter but it will more than likely turn into every other one of his fights. Not as exciting as everybody is hoping
    I agree that the fight probably wouldn't be too exciting, however I think if any style could beat Silva's, it's GSP's. Remember what (?) said before the Okami/Silva fight. Sonnen paved the way with giving people an answer to beating Silva, and that's takedowns and GNPing. And if anyones got the tools to do that it's GSP. He's taken down some of the baddest wrestlers and GNP'd some of that baddest BJJ players in the game without being threatened.

And ya it would probably turn into a decision on his favor, like pretty much all his other recent fights lol.

Part of me wants to see them fight just because of the fact that they'd both be in the cage at the same time, and that alone would blow my mind.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    I think Anderson would beat GSP's ass, He's way to big for him.

Array

School
    Some seriously Rocky shit, yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    I think Anderson would beat GSP's ass, He's way to big for him.
    ^This.

Even though it's only a few inches of height and reach it's a massive weight difference at full hydration. And after seeing how easily Silva dropped a big man like Okami I'm not sure a smaller dude like Georgey-peorgey would take said hits.

Alan Belcher

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Even though it's only a few inches of height and reach it's a massive weight difference at full hydration. And after seeing how easily Silva dropped a big man like Okami I'm not sure a smaller dude like Georgey-peorgey would take said hits.
    If there is a superfight it'll be at a catchweight anyways, GSP supposedly walks around at 190lbs, Silva I hear is about 200lbs so ~10lb-~15lb difference (based on my information and understanding). I will say the really interesting fight would be vs Jones......be like two spiders vs each other!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    If there is a superfight it'll be at a catchweight anyways, GSP supposedly walks around at 190lbs, Silva I hear is about 200lbs so ~10lb-~15lb difference (based on my information and understanding). I will say the really interesting fight would be vs Jones......be like two spiders vs each other!
    Silva is 210-215 and Gsp is 185 walk around.

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    jacare would be intresting. he needs to give sonnen a whipping though. hendo had his chance and blew it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    Silva is 210-215 and Gsp is 185 walk around.
    silva went up to fight a big lhw in griffin. gsp has cleaned out the ww div so i believe he should test him self at mw.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast