Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pot brownies, are they for real?

Do you get high? The same high?

smoking is too hard to shake the pot smell.

Array

School
    Indianapolis Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    the most effective brownies ive ever had, and now the only way my friends do it, is with vaporized weed. buy a vaporizer and save all the brown stuff left over. put idk about 40 grams of that in your brownie mix. ive had 60 g stuff and all it took was a bite and i was lit for hours upon hours. ive also made a 30g batch and just got a little lazy. so 40g is probably perfect. thing is, for me, if i get to lit off the vapo brownie i get extremely paranoid.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    before i made a cake from that instint cake mix but i put tomuch weed in it and every one couldn't move hardly so be careful.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Its not the same.

Array

School
    Team Shark
    it's not the same it's better.

thc gets destroyed a bit when combusted (aka smoked) but when you eat it nothing is lost. Furthermore, when it's absorbed through the stomach it is stronger.

http://www.marijuana.com/places-peop...eed-420-a.html <-- here is my thread documenting one of my encounters with ingesting.

In that thread I mention I spent 80 on the weed, that was for 2 ounces. 7 grams of regular per brownie. 2 kids at my high school took 1 brownie (so half of 1 each) and they went to the hospital...here's proof of that
    http://kingwoodunderground.com/topic...picId=11151231
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=6140687

that was 3 years ago. They reported both seeing in only black and white, and were INCREDIBLY stoned off of 3.5 grams.

Well, this last 420 I took 19 grams of dro in weed waffles. I was high for 3 days. Like sky high.

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    It is definitely different. More intense.

Buuuut, if you're just looking to not smell like ganja all day, buy a vaporizer, imo.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    It's not the same, and you can't say it's better either.

As Kyle has said, the best edibles are made using Vaporized weed, for a couple of reasons:

- You get both highs from the same weed, therefore saving money
    - You don't need much.

I don't even make brownies anymore, it's pointless when one tablespoon of vaporized weed simmered in full fat milk for 15 minutes makes a pretty decent Pot Hot Chocolate.

The difference between the effects:
    - It takes WAY longer to come on, 1-2 hours usually, depending on if you have it on an empty stomach. Compare this to smoking or vaporizing which almost instantly comes into effect.

- The effects last almost double the amount of time. However, it is a lot more intense, and the more weed you use the more intense this feeling will be. It's a way more "psychedelic" feel than inhaling, but lasts from 3-6 hours, usually resulting in you falling fast asleep. It's perfect if you have nothing to do all day or if you want a nice relaxing night in and a DEEP sleep.

- You can even use the stems. That headache feeling you get when you smoke stems goes away when you vaporize/cook with the product. I presume its due to something else being in the stem when the whole thing is burnt when smoking. This doesn't happen with vaporizing, as you are not burning any plant matter! In that sense, Vaporizing and Edibles are the healthiest ways to go.

- You don't have to make just brownies. There are lots of recipes and recipe books out there!

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    eating pot cakes is deffo more of a psychedelic feel than smoke. I was zonked for a few hours make sure you aint got work anytime soon though lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Different. I was wrecked when I did not give them the respect they deserved and ate too many. Fun either way but took longer to kick in.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bellingham Wa
    Oh they are very real! But I prefer pot rice crispies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast