Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Mike Noronowicz,

As long as you still have love for 10P I will still consider you part of the family even if you still train at Kevin's, I appreciate the loyalty tremendously

VJ, Gab, and Meg, the same goes for you guys, I will do everything in my power to show the world what Gabby can do. I never will never let your loyalty to the system go un noticed, this is just the beginning of 10th planet, we are all just getting started
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Mike Noronowicz,

As long as you still have love for 10P I will still consider you part of the family even if you still train at Kevin's, I appreciate the loyalty tremendously

VJ, Gab, and Meg, the same goes for you guys, I will do everything in my power to show the world what Gabby can do. I never will never let your loyalty to the system go un noticed, this is just the beginning of 10th planet, we are all just getting started
    Another example of why Eddie is the greatest.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    thanks guys so much

Array

School
    Miami WMB(Alliance Miami)
    We at Anu still play some 10pjj tech, no lockdown and very little rubber guard due to most of our lsck of flexibility but we use the pyramid, truck, twister and my favorite the samurai roll!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Allentown
    Also in the northeast don't forget about Allentown. I am new there and travel from NJ. If anyone is near southern jersey and wants to come along, let me know. I am going tomorrow night.

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie bravo View Post
    mike noronowicz,

as long as you still have love for 10p i will still consider you part of the family even if you still train at kevin's, i appreciate the loyalty tremendously

vj, gab, and meg, the same goes for you guys, i will do everything in my power to show the world what gabby can do. I never will never let your loyalty to the system go un noticed, this is just the beginning of 10th planet, we are all just getting started
    respect...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123