Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Nice. Good to watch. If this was in black and white and had dick dastardly running through the background, the music would be more appropriate.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    We do this on Sunday evenings, after church mostly. But NEVER with a monocle. That'd be ridiculous.
    I now understand why I wasn't invited. Well you can bet your ass you won't be invited to our baby eating contest we have on Saturdays...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    I now understand why I wasn't invited. Well you can bet your ass you won't be invited to our baby eating contest we have on Saturdays...
    that's not fair. you don't believe in god, but i definitely believe in babies. and you can come to our post church grappling sessions if you want. you just gotta LOOK like you've been to church. you don't have to actually go.

but let me stress: NO MONOCLES.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

i opened up the hand of GOD on the china dragon here in moulton yesterday for lunch. there is delicious food around here that i will gladly participate in with any of you guys. even if it is just 5 meats for 19.99 i am down with that man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    that's not fair. you don't believe in god, but i definitely believe in babies. and you can come to our post church grappling sessions if you want. you just gotta LOOK like you've been to church. you don't have to actually go.

but let me stress: NO MONOCLES.
    But I have no "church clothes" - and without my monocle, how would I see that "truck" coming from a mile away?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    But I have no "church clothes" - and without my monocle, how would I see that "truck" coming from a mile away?
    we all wear a gi at my church. which is super convenient, because most of the people i wanna choke are at church.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

i still don't know what the heck you guys are talking about.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    i still don't know what the heck you guys are talking about.
    YOU of ALLLL people don't know what someone is talking about. . .I NEVER know what the fuck you're talking about. . .EVER

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    On a serious not Don I hate rainbows. You'll just be sitting there minding your own buisness and they'll come marching in and crawl up the side of your leg and biting the inside of your ass and you'll be all like HEY! get out of my ass you stupid rainbows.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Wilkes View Post
    I NEVER know what the fuck you're talking about. . .EVER
    Just sit in the double lotus position while meditating under a tree and the Tao of the Singlet WILL reveal itself to you grasshopper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast