Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    simple, you and a gang of your buddies go out. Pick 1 dude to be a fake celebrity and pick one dude to be his manager. Then have those 2 hang out by a group of hot chicks at a bar, beach, club wherever. Then one by one, spaced apart by 3 minutes or so, all your other friends come up and jock the fake celebrity and ask for pics. Guaranteed girls will notice and want to know who this mysterious man is.

Note, make sure you tell these girls that you're a celebrity from an area that you're an expert in and make sure you have an answer or solution to if she googles. Like pretend you're a celebrity that you look alot like just in case she googles

Every hour or so rotate the fake celeb with your friends so that everyone gets a taste of it, it's guaranteed trust me
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    simple, you and a gang of your buddies go out. Pick 1 dude to be a fake celebrity and pick one dude to be his manager. Then have those 2 hang out by a group of hot chicks at a bar, beach, club wherever. Then one by one, spaced apart by 3 minutes or so, all your other friends come up and jock the fake celebrity and ask for pics. Guaranteed girls will notice and want to know who this mysterious man is.

Note, make sure you tell these girls that you're a celebrity from an area that you're an expert in and make sure you have an answer or solution to if she googles. Like pretend you're a celebrity that you look alot like just in case she googles

Every hour or so rotate the fake celeb with your friends so that everyone gets a taste of it, it's guaranteed trust me
    Finally some real solid game.

OK.. Time for the brain storming.. post a pic of yourself and lets get some input on what moderately well knows celebrity you could be.

Do me first!

Array

School
    Zombie BJJ - RMNU
    Little bit of a Jeremy Piven look going on, maybe even some Vince Vaughn....
    but I'm afraid both of those guys might be too popular to impersonate,
    and you're probably twice their size. Fail (me)

V shaped jaw

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post

the irony of this advice is that if you did that she COULD google you.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony NoGionli View Post
    Little bit of a Jeremy Piven look going on, maybe even some Vince Vaughn....
    but I'm afraid both of those guys might be too popular to impersonate,
    and you're probably twice their size. Fail (me)
    Yeah both way too well known... I was thinking I might be able to pull off Seth Petruzelli, if i put some pink shit in my hair, but he is a big dude and I am 5'9.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    There aren't many celebrities I could pretend to be, especially with this accent. Then I'd have to start going deep into the accent changing thing.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    There aren't many celebrities I could pretend to be, especially with this accent. Then I'd have to start going deep into the accent changing thing.
    post pic

Array

School
    Pure MMA + NextGen Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post

A bit of Christian Bale going on, do you think? American Psycho Christian Bale, not Machinist Christian Bale.

I've pretended that I was in a short lived Irish boyband, but I think the girls were going along with it for a laugh. I've also claimed that I was one of the kids who got a close-up in the Battle of Helm's Deep scene in Lord of the Rings 2.

Or sometimes I mention that my best friend owns an uninhabited island off the
    West of Donegal. But that's true

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The celebrity can be totally unknown to the girls, trust me, all the girls need to know is that dudes are asking for pics, pic obscure celebs. Seth Petrazelli is perfect. Or dudes huge in surfing or x games type shit, soccer??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast