Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Jeffries View Post
    It's just food for thought. Even an ancient native american tribe believes that eating meat is a bad thing. You will also find other similar myths/legends from other cultures. Ancient and indigenous people eat meat, but even there beliefs say that it is bad. Like I said, just food for thought.
    I hear you. But they still ate meat. Did you know that the Cherokee also used African slaves on their farms in the 19th century?

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    the way I see it as long as chimps do it so can we so since they like to eat smaller primates or monkeys and are 3x stronger than us maybe more than doesn't that mean we should also eat smaller primates or monkeys to get that chimp strength or at least eat some god damn baby's for Christs sake I mean come on wake up people cannibalism is in

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    I support the protection of the lives and feelings of all plants. They deserve to be treated humanely and allowed to live. Save a vegetable and eat meat!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I eat meat, but I try to minimize it to Chicken, free range, etc. If I get burgers I can't eat anything but Grass Fed (they are tasty). However, I do respect Vegetarians if they are doing it for the right reasons. I do NOT like ones who look down on you for being a meat eater, but I have no problem with them sharing propaganda like the new Forks Over Knives documentary.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    growing is alot better then killing trust me.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678