Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Renzos

Red State fuckin sucked

Hey dudes. Just thought I'd save you some time. The movie Red State by Kevin Smith sucked total balls. It started off pretty good, really creepy. It looked like it could be a really good movie. After about half an hour in it all started to go down hill. Not to mention that it's only 80 minutes. What kind of movie is only 80 minutes these days. It advertises itself as 87 minutes but thats only because the credits are 7 minutes long. Yeah, it had potential but it seemed like half way through the writer got bored and just wanted to finish it. Take er easy.

Dude ure like my fav forumer

Array

School
    Relson Gracie, Phoenix AZ
    I honestly dont trust your opinion on anything...werent you just a blue belt?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Hes been posting as a brown belt the whole time not that it means anything but you asked.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Hes been posting as a brown belt the whole time not that it means anything but you asked.
    U da man, Wylie. I always liked you.

i just watched it. runs time line, no bs. how could you not like it? transformers 2 should be on blue ray soon go chill on that and let others enjoy a nice flick.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    blu-ray*

red state was good, negroll sucks balls.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by djradoff View Post
    I honestly dont trust your opinion on anything...werent you just a blue belt?
    Dude it says he's a brown belt so it must be true haha why would he wanna lie about that XD

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Red State kicked ass

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    I enjoyed it. It was very different from anything I've seen lately and that was refreshing.

It did have a few moments where I felt that it could have had a better pace or better writing in the middle/end sections but, overall, I thought it was pretty damn good. Just a few moments that seemed slightly lacking but that certainly doesn't make it a bad movie by any stretch of the imagination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast