Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Maxwell View Post
    I would of prefered them fining him and leaving the card alone.
    I like this idea better. Fine him 3x what they spend on him to attend. With $45k less in his purse, I'm sure Nick will eventually start to play ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Penn is screwed! Diaz will put a pace on him he just wont be able to handle.
    I'm a BJ fan. But it's true. BJ can barely make it to the 3rd round without gassing. With a Nick Diaz pace, BJ may not make it out the 3rd round. But with Nick's style, he could get himself KO'd. Nick's boxing isn't as good as folks think. It's just non stop. Daley put him flat on his face. BJ could do the same. It's anyone's fight in the first 2 rounds. After that, it's Nick all day.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyOGgomez View Post
    Man that's a horrible resolution. So basically they got nick to give up his boxing contract. To sign a UFC contract for a title shot. Now that title shot is gone. Does anyone know how long and how may fights is his new UFC contract. Basically he got fucked. I so wanted to see nick vs. Gsp. Ain't paying for that one
    Nah dude. Nick fucked himself. I'm sorry man, but I see his move as being super ungrateful. He ran through a bunch of nobody's and has beens, acts like he's the best, acts like turning down the boxing contract was a FAVOR to the UFC (even though the UFC would pay him more), and now that he has a title shot after running through weak competition, he has the nerve to act like it's no big deal and it's the UFC's fault?

Yeah I wanna see the Diaz GSP fight more than the Condit fight. But the only ones who deserve a title shot are the ones who're grateful for it. Condit is grateful.

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    yes really !
    really really?

Array

School
    asylum/MFS 10th planet Chicago
    very well said , I agree

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    I think the GSP fight no matter if it was against condit or Diaz is going to be boring. So I am actually happy to see Diaz versus Penn. I will watch the card just for that fight. They both have great hands and amazing jiu jitsu. The fight is gonna be insane no matter if it is on the feet ( more than likely) or on the ground. I think they would both prefer to be K.O.'ed by the other instead of getting subbed and tarnish their black belts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123