Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You should have mentioned "Don't watch this at work because you'll laugh really really really loud and everyone will stand up and look at you."

You should make Joe mention this durning a main event of the next UFC when the fight hits the ground, something like: "This looks just like a video compilation someone made of Eddie and me. It's on youtube and looks just like this! Also, goat vagina, balls joke, OOOOOOHHHHH!!! HE GOT HURT!!!"

Put it on the world's radar and flush the creator out of hiding.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    LMMFAO!!! But I will still help! I smile and laugh a lot when I hurt people As far as bodies... Sulfuric acid, and pig farms several pig farms ;b

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    One of my students is big into foresnics. Had some training in college on it. He could pull a Dexter and help us not leave any clues behind.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Lawyers don't cause excruciating bodily harm. Nightmare-ish type torture is what I'm leaning towards
    You mean Joey Karate doesn't have a coupla pipe-swingin muthafuckers who can hunt down a bitch and go to work on him in an abandond garage with a vice and a pair of jumper cables? Hmmm... I'll look into my Irish mob connections and get back to you. Those boys do a fine job and they come a bit cheaper now; what with the economy and all.

Array

School
    Electric City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Cummings View Post
    I was scared that when I clicked on this link there would be like a puppy being beaten or something :S
    http://www.krtv.com/news/great-falls...-death-of-dog/

better?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Rogan isn't Eddie's true love. Eddie's one true snuggle bunny is Bean.

Array

School
    NA

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Lawyers don't cause excruciating bodily harm. Nightmare-ish type torture is what I'm leaning towards
    I'm not a lawyer just yet but I will be in a year from now and thanks to you I'll be one of the few who DOES cause excruciating bodily harm to people... but only on the mats!

I do however know a lotta dudes who are BAR-certified lawyers who are fuckin savages and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they've performed some "nightmare-ish type torture" in their past. But in reality this whole forum is filled with fuckin savages (in a good way) so im sure you won't have to look far to find yourself a hitman.

Eddie shows us again how visionary he is. I mean "accidental" or "stolen" tapes aren't nothing new, but man on man love has never been done before, its a revolution! Eddie does it again.

Also i expect Renato Laranja sex tape with the GI should be out very soon. He is not going to let this be, caralho!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie.Gaffney View Post
    private message the user then say " This is eddie bravo i liked your video , would you like a no expense paid holiday to la with free lessons at legends gym " then you can gang rape the funny guy .
    gangrape wouldn't really help his cause

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast