Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Wants me to

K Madden

fuuuuck ooooffffffff

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    The very first thing I ever posted on here you took it upon yourself to attack me personally and then dribbled on shit about how great your skills are.
    Personally I honestly don't care enough about you to have a strong enough opinion if you're on the forums or not, I'd just like it (and the general concensus seems to agree with me) if you were'nt such an uneducated moron who attacks people without provication.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Listen man, I hate the shit you post, but you're a kid, we all seem to forget that. My biggest tip to you is to stop trolling, change your name back to your real name and start using the forum as a tool for learning rather than a tool for trying to be funny. You are young, so it's to be expected that you have a crazy sense of humor, but it's still childish and annoying and can ruin threads.

If you keep your shit up, then I'm gonna vote leave. Start learning, you are around a strong group of open minded individuals, why waste that opportunity? Especially if you are serious about improving at Jiu Jitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Your a waste of a human! Yes, go away!!! Who says he's a kid? No one here can confirm that. I wouldn't believe one thing Brent says..

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Your a waste of a human! Yes, go away!!! Who says he's a kid? No one here can confirm that. I wouldn't believe one thing Brent says..
    The way he acts, it's obvious he is a kid, or at least not developed socially

Array

School
    Ronin
    He keeps saying he's in collage but I'm pretty sure a few months ago he was 14 or 15.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Outta here bitch!!! Im a little more on the less sensitive side, I say what I mean and mean what I say. You done fuked up too much son!!! You are that one person that every gym has and cant stand.

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Leave the forum forever and go fuck off?
    If i get enough vites ill leave
    .....no joke.....
    Corky who? are we talking about jiu jitsu?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Corky's a troll. Unless he can prove otherwise, I believe he's a grown man who just posts on here to get a rise out of people. Unless he can produce a pic holding a handwritten sign, and we see he's a kid, I'm convinced he's a troll. Otherwise, he's just a not so bright kid. If he's a troll (which he is), he gets my vote to get off the board.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Either stop trying to piss people off, insulting people, closing your mind and making ridiculously stupid comments OR leave this forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast