Array

School
    Abu Dhabi

10th planet jj in abu dhabi?

hey guys,

I live and work in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Is there any chance i could learn 10th planet jj here? im really interested on the no-gi jiu jitsu. I think there's only 1 or 2 schools of jiu jitsu here (even though this is the place where most bjj competitions were held).

I noticed that 10th planet is already putting schools over continents, are they planning to build a school here?

thanks.

Array

School
    Paradigm Training Center
    You can start a hotbox as long as you have a "Pro Account" or whatever. Apparently there are a bunch of people here on this site that learn all of their 10th Planet techniques through the site, and a lot are self taught practitioners. Look at the hotbox rules and regs, get a pro account to learn some Jits, get a lot of practice with like-minded people who want to learn, enter some tournys, and you could start a hotbox and rep 10th Planet.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by jerrold moses View Post
    hey guys,

I live and work in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Is there any chance i could learn 10th planet jj here? im really interested on the no-gi jiu jitsu. I think there's only 1 or 2 schools of jiu jitsu here (even though this is the place where most bjj competitions were held).

I noticed that 10th planet is already putting schools over continents, are they planning to build a school here?

thanks.
    I'll be there in November, the second week in.
    Find a place with some mats and we can go over some stuff! Let me know man and add yourself to the map that is in my signature block!