Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The president has no real power but if Ron Paul magically gets voted in all he would have to do is continue to tell the truth on tv. The real power is the people and if the people are shown the truth by the "president", revolution will follow IMO
    Great in theory if votes were actually counted.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    or if it wasn't the electoral college that decided the presidency....

popular vote has been opposite of the results for 6/8 of the last elections

The president has no real power but if Ron Paul magically gets voted in all he would have to do is continue to tell the truth on tv. The real power is the people and if the people are shown the truth by the "president", revolution will follow IMO
    ttt!

Array

School
    RONIN
    Well stated Eddie!

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    If only it was that easy. Perhaps you recall Eisenhower's final televised presidential warning... and look where we are now. Ron Paul may have some good ideas and as far as the right side goes he's my favorite guy. But don't forget he is still a conservative that believes in creationism doesn't support abortion etc. But I admit some of those are small issues compared to the bigger picture of overseas wars, the drug war, environment etc.

I think he would be better off doing a media show than being president. Besides all presidents get broken and I'd hate to see it happen to a nice old guy like him.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    Great in theory if votes were actually counted.
    I hear ya but Jesse Ventura got elected as a governor so there might be a chance Ron Paul could somehow get forced in by overwhelming public demand.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet
    I hear ya but Jesse Ventura got elected as a governor so there might be a chance Ron Paul could somehow get forced in by overwhelming public demand.
    Let's not forget about Rand Paul who got elected as a senator in Kentucky. The media tried to smear him saying he kidnapped a woman in his college years and worshiped the "Aqua Buddah" The smear failed and he won the election and he has been injecting legitimate issues into Senate meetings.

The success of guys like Ron And his son Rand is this, people love their message and are forced to at the very least, pay lip service to the issues these guys bring to the table. Even if Ron loses his ideas win. Ron Paul FTW

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Holland
    Ron Paul. He's on my hero list.

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland

now that i agree with.

people quit being cynical lazy fucks and go vote, it takes all of 15 minutes and maybe an evening of research time so even if it was all fake it's not asking for much. remember 215 (to legalize medical marijuana) in California was passed because people got off their stoned asses and checked a little box down at some school or church 10 minutes from their home (well that and lots of us campaigned for it).

it kills me when my housemate is sitting there smoking medical marijuana and telling me how voting is all bs and it never counts.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Odell (Datsusara) View Post
    now that i agree with.

people quit being cynical lazy fucks and go vote, it takes all of 15 minutes and maybe an evening of research time so even if it was all fake it's not asking for much. remember 215 (to legalize medical marijuana) in California was passed because people got off their stoned asses and checked a little box down at some school or church 10 minutes from their home (well that and lots of us campaigned for it).

it kills me when my housemate is sitting there smoking medical marijuana and telling me how voting is all bs and it never counts.
    I agree that apathy is a huge problem. However, in 2008 over 100 MILLION people "voted" and the results were in a few hours after the polls closed? Give me a fucking break! There are not enough Chinamen with TI85's in the world to accomplish that feat. I agree with Eddie that what happened in Minnesota was an unbelievable expression of what can happen when the people stand together for a cause and make it so clear that no amount of media bias or camera trickery can hide it, but that was just one state. For Ron Paul to create that kind of buzz nation wide would take a lot more than what Ventura did, and the the money masters have had a lot more time to prepare for Paul.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast