Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands

Looks like SF on tues wednes. Johnny Ho?! Let's do this!

I'll have to checkthe sched to made sure I figure out the best way to drive there. Although I will be in the city so taxi may work too.

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA
    Slick,
    I'm outta town Brotha but I know you'll get some good rolls in! We got a great group out here. Do you know where you'll be? The 16th St and Mission BART is a couple blocks away from 10th Planet SF

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Ho View Post
    Slick,
    I'm outta town Brotha but I know you'll get some good rolls in! We got a great group out here. Do you know where you'll be? The 16th St and Mission BART is a couple blocks away from 10th Planet SF
    Yo Johnny, I don't know exactly where. It's holiday in right now I think but I'm trying to fix that. I'll cab it to and fro most likely cause parking it crazy right?

Dude I thought you'd be back by then. I wanted to see what's up with those wrists locks and aikido ish!

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA
    Parking isn't terrible around there you should be able to find street parking which is free after 6. Naw I'm headed to Dallas on Sunday. Yeah haven't messed round with the wrist locks in a minute trying to get in for lessons with Stevan Seagal! We got a ton of guys your size. you gotta get a roll with some of our purples and blues- definitely roll with Travis the assistant instructor he's a beast! He teaches a day class at 1230 on Wednesday if you have a opening during the day. You'll get some good rolls no matter what guaranteed!

Array

School
    Cool thanks for the tips on parking Mr. Ho.
    Yeah the days are gonna be stacked but the nights should work. Damn gonna get some seagal lessons!!!
    Cool looking forward to heading to SF10!