Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita

An Invention for Training Gear (Need Help)

I came up with an idea the other day for a piece of gear that could help avoid and also train through certain types of injuries. This is particularly for wrists, but could be adapted for other areas. Does anyone work at a gear company, or know something about building a prototype? I need to speak with a patent attorney as well (hence the vague description).

This could be a no-go once we experiment with design and production, but it could also be a really profitable piece of equipment. If it takes off, I'll take care of anyone who helps out (and likely send a few samples to HQ for testing). PM me or email me at RochaPlata@gmail.com if you think you can help. Thanks in advance everyone.

Array

School
    Bump - nobody? Aren't there a few equipment manufacturers who browse this site?

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    A member of my team is a co-owner of the company Origin, who have put out some pretty innovative BJJ products recently. Go to their website www.originbjj.com and check out their Kinesiology tape for BJJ athletes, the Orangahang and the Fight Skins.

You can contact the owner, Pete Roberts, at pete@originbjj.com.

Array

School
    Thanks a ton, Nice, I'll email him now. The website and inventions on it look awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Hi Harry, you also may want to ping Budo Jake as he may know people in that industry.