Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    WOW!!! This thread is catching up on "the ultimate ass thread" as well ass the "10th Planet Cruise" thread.... LMMFAO!!!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    cool... be sure to PM me that info as well... In case I forget to check this thread!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    This just in, Renato is doing Abu Dhabi 2011!!! And he's gonna rep 10th Planet, so he says...
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Lmao

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    "Thats Jiu Jitsu"

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    OK I just watched MTS 10 & whether this Renato thing is real or not anymore isn't the point... It's just starting to get annoying now!!! I just want to fast forward through the video every time I see him but the buffer on that player is way to slow so I'm forced to watch it if I want to see any techniques!!! I still want to see him roll though...

Array

School
    AVK Submission Grappling
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    OK I just watched MTS 10 & whether this Renato thing is real or not anymore isn't the point... It's just starting to get annoying now!!! I just want to fast forward through the video every time I see him but the buffer on that player is way to slow so I'm forced to watch it if I want to see any techniques!!! I still want to see him roll though...
    I agree I kow he has his view, but it is annoying him piping up about everything. He is a black belt congrats and he got it wearing a gi awesome, but now he is doing no-gi so just learn the technique and stop thinking about the gi for a minute.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    This just in, Renato is doing Abu Dhabi 2011!!! And he's gonna rep 10th Planet, so he says...
    If that's the case, then you need to tell him to take Laranja Jiu Jitsu off of his "school" on his user profile...

Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS
    In his defense if you train with a gi your nogi escapes will get better and your wrist control will get better just from practicing gi grips.

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    WOW!!! This thread is catching up on "the ultimate ass thread" as well ass the "10th Planet Cruise" thread.... LMMFAO!!!
    I know, right?!?! That's crazy!!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast