Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jonathan- Compression locks were illegal in my division, and I was actually trying to hit the crocodile from retard control while midair. Not the safest of moves in retrospect but it worked out in the end.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    Jonathan- Compression locks were illegal in my division, and I was actually trying to hit the crocodile from retard control while midair. Not the safest of moves in retrospect but it worked out in the end.
    when I said insane I ment it was impressive as in the strenth, flexability and leg dexterity it took to pull it off. I hope you didnt take it the wrong way.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Funny, it didn't even occur to me that you might have meant it that way. It was just my attempt at some false modesty. In my head my actual response was "I know right? that was insane, I got me some flying crack smoking crocodiles. Thats what he gets for trying to work a weak ass rubberguard in his first match. I am the shit everyone else sucks even the guy that beat me and I am awesome." Its usually best not say those things out loud, or type them...

Array

School
    Ronin
    lol, ok
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    How did he win? It looked like the score board said 0-0

nice job. It was fun to watch you roll back n forth into positions. Only thing i can see is in Mission controll, roll on to your right hip a little more. then when you clear the neck your left leg(or NY side if opposite) will be further over his back and less of a streach. Thats something i been working on and its helping. It also gives you more leg for Kungfu to GoGO and makes it easier to hook crack head.
    I think Eddie mentioned it in the Crackhead controll portion of the dvd. Great, now im pumped, i better go roll.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Nice smooth controlled transitions. I like.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Way to represent. No shame in the finals match. You were the only one trying to advance position or finish.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Great job .. you were offensive the whole time and the dude in the finals stalled his way to a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Wood View Post
    How did he win? It looked like the score board said 0-0

I thought he got an advantage for a near pass but Denny said that they gave him an advantage for getting underhooks in my half guard.

3rd time I've been shut down in the finals of a competition and lost by an advantage or two, which leads me to believe that its an issue on my side. Thanks everyone, for the encouragement though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12