Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I had it corrected thank you I am now in the Blue adult feminino medio pesado category

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    Will the short sleeves be at the tourny on saturday as i am flying out friday moring..?

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Got mine this morning can't wait to rock it this Sunday at Grapplers Quest

I will be at the tourney with rashies, but I strongly recommend buying them online and picking up at the tourney instead of waiting to buy one cash on Saturday. I can't guarantee what will or won't be in stock at that time unless it is purchased online first. We are pulling rashguards aside as they are ordered for each customer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Man those rashguards are sick. Can't wait to order one
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    They are out of stock right now...i tried to order one on line...??? I am competing saturday and need a meduim... thank u

I'm in the same boat. I was hoping to order one online this morning so I can compete with it on saturday but they're all already sold out for medium blue belts. I didn't even realize they were selling them online until this morning. I thought I was just going to be able to purchase them at worlds so I could compete with it.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    hey whats going to be the availablity of these badass things after worlds? I just tested for blue last night and would love one of these things.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Yeah, need a couple medium blues as well. C'mon melee, hook a brotha up

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    Ranked Rashies are up on the melee website! We have limited quantities, so what you see on the site is what's available right now. We will be getting 50 more pieces in Long Sleeve on Wednesday, which will go up on the site Wednesday night. We can ship these out or you can buy online and opt for special pick up in LA. Please don't opt for pick up unless you will be in LA this week and weekend. You can pick up from me at Legends tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11:30 afternoon and 8:30 night, or Saturday at the event. My cell is 310-251-9281. Price is $35. Thanks!!!
    I'm definitely for the long sleeve. Are those still coming?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast