Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Calan Ownhouse View Post
    And we're supposed to believe this was made with blunt tools and logs. I mean... Seriously?
    Blunt tools and logs and science? Pshaw. I see the influence of His Noodley Appendage all over this. =D

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Theres 887 statues in total on the island. Lke tyler said, alot of them are on those rock platforms and lot of them are just heads and are smaller. So i guess they just assumed the rest were the same. I think there are 2 like this so far, and they also have weird markings on the bodies which no other statues have. Most likely there are more of them. I'm sure they will start looking now. It would be interesting to know how many tones that one weight. Also how the hell is it so deep? Was it buried? Did the soil build up over time or was there some type of tsunami/cataclsymic event. Any of those explanations would suggest the statues are way older than we thought.

according to local legends "the spiritual power (mana)" was used by the moai to "walk" the statues from the quarry. To me this just reminds me of acoustic levitation - something that was mentioned on ancient aliens

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    You're scaring me, Derek.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Calan Ownhouse View Post
    And we're supposed to believe this was made with blunt tools and logs. I mean... Seriously?
    I think ghosts did it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2011/...s-have-bodies/

Pics are real. Heres the source. Another step in disproving that wood rollers were not used to move these massive statues/another episode for ancient aliens.

http://www.eisp.org/3879/
    Holy shit! I can't believe we're just now digging around them. Doesn't answer any questions but that's pretty awesome
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Theres 887 statues in total on the island. Lke tyler said, alot of them are on those rock platforms and lot of them are just heads and are smaller. So i guess they just assumed the rest were the same. I think there are 2 like this so far, and they also have weird markings on the bodies which no other statues have. Most likely there are more of them. I'm sure they will start looking now. It would be interesting to know how many tones that one weight. Also how the hell is it so deep? Was it buried? Did the soil build up over time or was there some type of tsunami/cataclsymic event. Any of those explanations would suggest the statues are way older than we thought.

according to local legends "the spiritual power (mana)" was used by the moai to "walk" the statues from the quarry. To me this just reminds me of acoustic levitation - something that was mentioned on ancient aliens
    Nm that answered a bit why we haven't been digging
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    I think the main reason is cost though. The island is pretty remote and excavations are expensive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    I think the main reason is cost though. The island is pretty remote and excavations are expensive.
    Come on dude? How expensive can it be to get a bunch of people shovels ??? That still blows my mind that nobody tried to dig around before! It's so silly!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    damn son, theres just more & more evidence of anchient aliens

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Dayum! i just assumed they were only heads, i figured "someone obviously check already, so i guess they are just head"
    guess i wasnt the only retard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast