Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    what I don't understand is if there were aliens here, then, well, they're aliens so that means they came from another planet. And if they came from another planet that would mean they have to have really advanced technology. So why would they be building archaic-ass things like stone statues and buildings? Why not like hightech skyscrapers and spaceships? and why haven't we found a single alien corpse anywhere?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    what I don't understand is if there were aliens here, then, well, they're aliens so that means they came from another planet. And if they came from another planet that would mean they have to have really advanced technology. So why would they be building archaic-ass things like stone statues and buildings? Why not like hightech skyscrapers and spaceships? and why haven't we found a single alien corpse anywhere?
    Great question. My answer, simply to @#ck with us. How fun would it be to be "them" and watch us blunder around the "archaic-ass" stone statues and buildings the put here? If I don't post again in 24 hours, the aliens found out that I'm on to them and have abducted me. I just hope they let me keep training up wherever they keep me captive =D.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I have thought this as well. Why does it look like an aucustic savant toddler made everything out of play dough, and then had it replicated on the grandest scale out of the most basic materials?

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    i could see it. i mean if an alien species came n had to deal with the aztecs, i doubt they wouldve had them building anything they wouldnt understand how to build...for instance you can show a baby how to build a pyramid out of little blocks, but then try to show the same baby how to build even just a small dog house out of wood or something. no way the baby will understand that. so i could deff see how they couldve broken things down for them. just my pov

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You mean like a Sphinx?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Theres 887 statues in total on the island. Lke tyler said, alot of them are on those rock platforms and lot of them are just heads and are smaller. So i guess they just assumed the rest were the same. I think there are 2 like this so far, and they also have weird markings on the bodies which no other statues have. Most likely there are more of them. I'm sure they will start looking now. It would be interesting to know how many tones that one weight. Also how the hell is it so deep? Was it buried? Did the soil build up over time or was there some type of tsunami/cataclsymic event. Any of those explanations would suggest the statues are way older than we thought.

according to local legends "the spiritual power (mana)" was used by the moai to "walk" the statues from the quarry. To me this just reminds me of acoustic levitation - something that was mentioned on ancient aliens
    Nar fucking lee!

I wonder what's the biggest thing scientists have levitated so far
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    What lasts longer than stone? Hi tech skyscrapers prolly wouldn't survive the massive cataclysms that frequent this planet in cycles
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    i was talking about the aztec pyramids...the sphinx is another big question tho

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    What lasts longer than stone? Hi tech skyscrapers prolly wouldn't survive the massive cataclysms that frequent this planet in cycles
    Also hard stone, particularly granite lasts the longest. If you wanted to build something a monument that would last thousands of years it would be in a hard stone.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    more likely that we were more advanced in the past.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast