Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I can't read trough this whole damn thread.. But I saw a lot of comments that went like; "i can't believe no one tried digging around them"
    I'm sitting here with a signed copy of Thor Heyerdahls book; "Aku Aku". It's printed in 1957.

The book is complete with photos from the expedition, showing the statues that have been excavated, just like the one in the picture.
    If I'm not totally wrong the photos shown in this thread is part of the same sets as the ones in the book.
    I'm not an expert, but my grandfather helped fund the expedition, so I feel I know some general facts about easter Island.

That picture have been all over the net lately, and people act as if this is something new,lol..! The statues are amazing btw!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    I can't read trough this whole damn thread.. But I saw a lot of comments that went like; "i can't believe no one tried digging around them"
    I'm sitting here with a signed copy of Thor Heyerdahls book; "Aku Aku". It's printed in 1957.

The book is complete with photos from the expedition, showing the statues that have been excavated, just like the one in the picture.
    If I'm not totally wrong the photos shown in this thread is part of the same sets as the ones in the book.
    I'm not an expert, but my grandfather helped fund the expedition, so I feel I know some general facts about easter Island.

That picture have been all over the net lately, and people act as if this is something new,lol..! The statues are amazing btw!
    Ive noticed a trend of older scientific findings popping up on mainstream news shows like it just happened. Its like they are slowly trying to get people to believe in the idea of things like the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe by bringing up old stories about micro organisms being able to or at one time live on other planets or the signs of the existence of water at one time on whatever planet. Everybody enlightens to different things at their own speed when they are ready.

This is a little off topic, but who knows what type of human genetic experiments have been done by different countries in outer space where there are no earth laws enforced. Or for how long. They might have to break it to people slowly with stories like growing an ear on a mouse or cloning sheep before they say something like there are clones of the last 4 presidents living on a space station or something.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    You know its not really to hard to move massive stone structures in fact some people do it today for fun using nothing but basic materials used back then check out this guy Wally Wallington who is rebuilding stonehenge by himself

If these massive stones were levitating then yes I would think it was aliens but no they're simple basic huge stones or pyramids

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post

But Hitler experamented with mercury jet power. It worked !!!!! But they gave up on it because produced to much power and they couldn't figure out how to control it. You can't just blow that off...... How did our ancestors know this if they were not already using them.......or someone visiting us used them and told us about how they worked.
    The mercury stuff is really fascinating. Whats also interesting is the first jet the nazis made supposedly after the alien crash that has a very weird look. The nazis were sooo advanced for their time. Supposedly all the technology for rockets was reverse engineered and then obviously used to build the nasa space program to get to the moon.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    The book is complete with photos from the expedition, showing the statues that have been excavated, just like the one in the picture. If I'm not totally wrong the photos shown in this thread is part of the same sets as the ones in the book. I'm not an expert, but my grandfather helped fund the expedition, so I feel I know some general facts about easter Island. That picture have been all over the net lately, and people act as if this is something new,lol..! The statues are amazing btw!
    I thought the first picture looked old also. However, the 2nd one is very recent and was excavated a few months ago. The site has about 20 new pictures up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    You know its not really to hard to move massive stone structures in fact some people do it today for fun using nothing but basic materials used back then check out this guy Wally Wallington who is rebuilding stonehenge by himself. If these massive stones were levitating then yes I would think it was aliens but no they're simple basic huge stones or pyramids
    Pretty interesting. however, im still not convinced, hes moving all the stones on a hard surface, when stones used for stonehenge were quarried hundred of kilometres away. Also hes sorta doing a mini version of a large monument. They've done mini versions of the great pyramid before. If he could figure out how to move the stone at balbek i would be convinced there were no advanced technology being used. Modern cranes cant even move this today. Its still too heavy.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Word^

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456