Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    I'm a pc guy for most of the games. I've got a 360 to play GTA and UFC. I've got MW2 on it but yeah it's not my cup of tea I need a mouse and keyboard for aiming. My precision/ reaction time sucks balls on console
    Me too! I actually own a copy of MW2 on both PS3 and then PC because my aiming was so rubbish on PS3.

I played bf3 for the first time yesterday at my friends house. It is fucking amazing. it blows every call of duty game out of the water. When you play online it's like a warzone I can't believe how awesome it is.

gotta say, after playing this game, fuck modern warfare. fuck it. I don't even care about that game anymore.

skyrims probably gonna be pretty amazing too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I agree with most bout FPS on PCs vs consoles. I can't aim worth shit on consoles. I went ahead and tried out BF3 since they brought prone into the game. I had boycotted the last one cause they didn't allow it. I still don't care much for it though. Just feels too "arcadey" for me to enjoy. I only play hardcore mode but I quit after shooting a 40mm grenade at someones feet just to have him turn around and shoot me dead. WTF?! Anyway, like I had said before, I kinda just stuck with the Red Orchestra games (PC only) cause they feel more realistic to me. Like when I shoot someone it almost feels real to me. Or, when operating a tank for instance... you have to actually have a crew to operate it. There is none of this driving and operating the turret by yourself.
    But, back on BF 3 though, I have not played it a whole lot yet so we will see. I guess it deserves a fair chance. It has lots of great ideas. If they had a BF3 type multiplayer game with more realism to it then I would be all over it!

Oh yea. Skyrim is gonna be awesome!
    We have any Witcher fans in here?!

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    I agree with most bout FPS on PCs vs consoles. I can't aim worth shit on consoles. I went ahead and tried out BF3 since they brought prone into the game. I had boycotted the last one cause they didn't allow it. I still don't care much for it though. Just feels too "arcadey" for me to enjoy. I only play hardcore mode but I quit after shooting a 40mm grenade at someones feet just to have him turn around and shoot me dead. WTF?! Anyway, like I had said before, I kinda just stuck with the Red Orchestra games (PC only) cause they feel more realistic to me. Like when I shoot someone it almost feels real to me. Or, when operating a tank for instance... you have to actually have a crew to operate it. There is none of this driving and operating the turret by yourself.
    But, back on BF 3 though, I have not played it a whole lot yet so we will see. I guess it deserves a fair chance. It has lots of great ideas. If they had a BF3 type multiplayer game with more realism to it then I would be all over it!

Oh yea. Skyrim is gonna be awesome!
    We have any Witcher fans in here?!

Man i've been so busy working lately i had no idea about Skyrim...holy hell, Oblivion was the best game i've ever played...I know what i'll be doing over the holidays!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    PS3:LTSY17421....playin black ops. i'm in for the 10th planet clan!

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    if any of you wanna add me and play some battlefield or black ops im down, i'll teach you to rape face with zee jets on BF :P or knife like a boss on BO

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Since we were on the topic of video games...

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    I played bf3 for the first time yesterday at my friends house. It is fucking amazing. it blows every call of duty game out of the water. When you play online it's like a warzone I can't believe how awesome it is.

gotta say, after playing this game, fuck modern warfare. fuck it. I don't even care about that game anymore.

skyrims probably gonna be pretty amazing too.
    Damn is it really that good?? I got the last one but returned after like a week.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    Damn is it really that good?? I got the last one but returned after like a week.
    as FPS games go, its one of the best ever released. and theres a ton of DLC coming too

Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby View Post
    yes it's that good. It's better. online, it's the most fun game I've ever played in my life

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast