Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Yes bf3 is like the older bf2 for pc four years ago, except there is no commander andno points for squad leader commands. Way better than bfbc2 in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah Mendoza View Post
    yes it's that good. It's better. online, it's the most fun game I've ever played in my life
    What'd you play it on?

Btw I use ps3: darbybarby

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Revisited Elder Scrolls IV just to get ready for Skyrim. OCD power gaming at it's finest, I'm already thinking up ways to thwart the gf aggro that will come, lol Random PvPing in WoW helps me sleep sometimes, got four 85's and a few inbetween to test the different brackets. Wrecking Ball is the goal for every bg! Haven't done a shooter or an online shooter, which one is the best for PS3?

Ps3: lotso_huggin

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    MW3 is soooo much better than bf3. campaign is way more realistic and funner i find. feels like you have to fight through every area as opposed to just walking through everything in bf3. also the guns are way more badass. bf3 multiplayer is pretty good though

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    MW3 is soooo much better than bf3. campaign is way more realistic and funner i find. feels like you have to fight through every area as opposed to just walking through everything in bf3. also the guns are way more badass. bf3 multiplayer is pretty good though
    MMORPG huh... just curious. anyone used to play ultima online back in the day? I miss that game. I could never get into WoW.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    MMORPG huh... just curious. anyone used to play ultima online back in the day? I miss that game. I could never get into WoW.
    Original Nintendo Ultima...yes sir.

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    pretty easy when you play on easy....

3 shots and your dead, play on hard kiddo

I refuse to listen to anyone who uses the word funner.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    BF3 is the SHIT! Play it on hard, it's ridiculous. And the graphics are amazing, at times, it felt like I was playing a movie. In my opinion, the sound is even more impressive.

XBOX: JayC1560

Friday, I'm getting Skyrim and my life will be that constantly for the weekend.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast