Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Congrats Ari and Jean Marc

Congrats Red! Looking forward to see the fight on video.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    congrads Ari and Red... can't wait to see the video!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Hell yeah

Keep on flying Red
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Stoked for this video!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Vi-dee-oh! Vi-dee-oh! Vi-dee-oh!!! :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Thanks Eddie, Ari and everyone else for the support and props. I felt really prepared in all MMA aspects going into this one, which is thanks to Ari, my kickboxing coaches and all my training partners. Man is it intense getting locked in a cage with a trained warrior! My opponent was very strong and powerful and had good takedown defence so it was a bit of a battle to get him down, but i was confident on my feet so it wasnt a huge deal where the fight was, although i would like it to be on the ground. i managed to get him down with a plan b sweep off of a single leg as he was wizzering me and driving me down hard, then got on top and soon passed right to mount. he was very strong so he immediately turned to his side and posted off his right arm to get up and reverse me into guard, but in doing so left a huge gap for my leg to pull through for a triangle choke, which i did. he flipped me and a i locked in the triangle from the bottom but then he stood up to slam me so i underhooked his foot and kicked my leg over his face for the armbar. as i extended he fell and i locked it in for the finish. He was tough as nails, so he didnt tap when i had it locked in leaving the ref to stop it, but i wasnt 100% sure that i would have finished with the armbar if the ref didnt step in, thought he might be able to get out or something thinking back on it, that is, until i saw this photo, check it out: I definitely wanna get in there again, but not for a while. gotta lot of work to do first, and i could do without the stress lol. for now its time for a bit of a break, then back to the training hard!!!

check this shot out

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Sweet!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast