Array

School
    DeSouza Dojo

Pudzianowski defeated James Thompson via majority bullshit

KSW 17 not lucky for James Thompson who lost after 2 rounds to Mariusz Pudzianowski. After controversial decision all hell broke loose, Thompson took over microphone and said some bullshit to owners of KSW. I don't know how they managed to stop him cos transmission was stopped by commercials.
    Michał Materla defeated Matt Horwich via unanimous decision in an overtime round although in my eyes he should have won, he was better on the ground and used a lot of rubber guard.

Shame KSW !!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    video here
    http://prommanow.com/index.php/2011/...ames-thompson/

Thompson won %100 although he did not do much, he was on top almost all of the fight. None of them landed anything significant. Mario poopoopants had 0 landed significant strike 0 takedowns and 0 submissions attempts. At least Thompson had top control, takedowns and one sweep where he lost the top position. No matter how bad you are as a refree it is impossible o justify a decision to Mario unless you have been bribed or threatened.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    there have been bad decisions mma before but that is so bad that the judges must have been ordered to bring in that decision. KSW should be avoided by all fighter's in future

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    This was one of the most obvious works I have ever seen. Also, it ended off camera with Thompson throwing the mike at the head of the promotion and storming off. No word yet on whether the russian mob has put a price on his head