Array

School
    11th Dimension

jiu jitsu for the street?

These videos are funny. Kind of t http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1306...-street?page=1 rue tho.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Just add eye gouges, ear bites, groin shots where you can and then it's "street."

Thats actually pretty funny

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    In a street if I ended up on bottom I would probably find the quickest way to hip bump or scissor sweep to get on top.

scissor sweeps are legit on the street

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I think scissor sweeps would be good too because your over hooking one arm only giving them one arm to swing with. Use your free hand to block your face and quickly sweep. I think they would end up on their back without seeing it coming

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlemange August K. View Post
    guns win
    Yes. As far as I know there are no jiu jitsu techniques that stop a bullet. If you find one let me know haha

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogel View Post
    Yes. As far as I know there are no jiu jitsu techniques that stop a bullet. If you find one let me know haha
    If you have a black belt in Bullshido from a McDojo, you can fight while unarmed vs multiple attackers who have both knives and guns and attack dogs and survive with a high percentage rate! Apparently, you can also train to a high enough level so that "mosquitoes will not bite you" because your mind becomes stronger than the mosquitoes'. Yes, someone actually tried to tell me that when I walked into a traditional martial arts studio to try to sell me on their art. I'm glad that the general population is becoming more educated in what's Bullshido vs Effective Martial Arts technique. Then again, I could be totally wrong and I could kill a gun wielding assailant with a Kiai chi disruption attack at a distance. I apologize to any Kiai masters on the forums should I seem skeptical.