Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Hard shit to deal with, worst part is when you catch yourself being like oh ya, i need to feed.. oh shit nm. I had a dog for 19 years, I went in and held her while they put her down, my old man couldn't handle it.. but I wanted to be there when she passed so she would have something familiar. Best thing I did was turned around and adopted a pit that was down on his luck.

Sorry to hear for your loss man, its rough. Go find yourself a new bunny thats down on his luck and help a brother out, Bean would have wanted it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JonScottND View Post
    Hard shit to deal with, worst part is when you catch yourself being like oh ya, i need to feed.. oh shit nm. I had a dog for 19 years, I went in and held her while they put her down, my old man couldn't handle it.. but I wanted to be there when she passed so she would have something familiar. Best thing I did was turned around and adopted a pit that was down on his luck.

Sorry to hear for your loss man, its rough. Go find yourself a new bunny thats down on his luck and help a brother out, Bean would have wanted it that way.
    Holy shit you had a dog live for 19 years....wtf were you feeding it. Ill start giving to my little buddy right away. Love that little fucker even if he does at garbage.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Damn. Rest In Peace Bean

Array

School
    Home
    My sincere condolences =/

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    sorry about your lose eddie... RIP bean!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Damn son. I was never a pet person until my little sister got a dog and that little guy fell in love with me. And I couldn't help but love the little guy back. I got hella choked up when he got sick and almost died. So I can't imagine how you feel. Gotta suck. Hope the healing process goes quick but the good memories last.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Rest in Peace, Bean!

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Very sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing you gave Bean a Wonderful Life.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Sorry to hear that, hang in there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Sorry to hear that Eddie, my condolences. That's awful. RIP Bean. You will be missed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast