For 10PJJ Hollywood, Vista, Riverside - Jan. 21, 2012

After running 3 Subfighter tournaments in 2011, we are starting a new series of events for 2012. Unfortunately, I've only been able to get a few 10PJJ guys to come over. Does anyone know who I should contact to put together a 10th Planet team for our invitational event?

White/Blue belts - 3 matches guaranteed
    Team Tournament- 4 matches guaranteed

You can't beat $25.

www.subfighter-mma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    What do we need to do to put together a "team"? what is the difference between the Invitational tournament and the Submission grappling tournament? Also 10th Planet West Side, Burbank and Van Nuys may be interested.

Our white/blue event is a regular, open tournament and anyone can sign up. The blue/purple event is limited to 10 teams. A team consists for 4 members with 1 alternate (in case of necessary substitution). Ideally, the team is headed by an instructor of an academy but that might not always be the case.

I've been inviting schools of different backgrounds (mma, 10PJJ, catch wrestling, gi jiu jitsu... etc) to put together a diverse tournament. We have a registration form, but I'd rather not post it on a forum. If you email me I can give it to you. I would be excited to have 2 different 10PJJ gyms represented.

Subfighterbjj@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by SubfighterSean View Post
    Our white/blue event is a regular, open tournament and anyone can sign up. The blue/purple event is limited to 10 teams. A team consists for 4 members with 1 alternate (in case of necessary substitution). Ideally, the team is headed by an instructor of an academy but that might not always be the case.

I've been inviting schools of different backgrounds (mma, 10PJJ, catch wrestling, gi jiu jitsu... etc) to put together a diverse tournament. We have a registration form, but I'd rather not post it on a forum. If you email me I can give it to you. I would be excited to have 2 different 10PJJ gyms represented.

Subfighterbjj@gmail.com
    What rules do you use?

Modified IBJJF Rules - No advantages, no points for knee on belly, twisters are ok.

I can answer any specific questions you have here.