Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    If Ralek wants to rap ( I don't think he should), it would be a bit better if he did not mix it with jiujitsu. That just made it worse. I think it would have been tolerable if the video had some fat butted women dancing around without a purpose and borrowed expensive cars that even the singers themselves could not afford.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    lawl i mean, it's better than most crap on the radio
    No, No its not.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    That about says it all
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    i was too shocked at how ridiculous it was, clearly the guy never actually listened to the song once, if he had he would notice that the lyrics fail hard, they dont match up with the music, and the video just makes no real sense. Ralek, i am disappoint

Sam Sales

LOL that was cringeworthy. :-)

Why is nobody shitting on this?

Oh I dunno, maybe because most people are sensible and realize that it's not that far of a departure from what Eddie's been doing and it would be pretty hypocritical to talk shit about attempting to fuse jiu-jitsu and music?

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hoback View Post
    Why is nobody shitting on this?

Oh I dunno, maybe because most people are sensible and realize that it's not that far of a departure from what Eddie's been doing and it would be pretty hypocritical to talk shit about attempting to fuse jiu-jitsu and music?
    I think it has less to do with the fusion of jits and music and more to do with the quality of what was produced. I like eddies music and play it while I'm in the gym. I wouldn't listen to that music by Ralek, but to each their own.

Sam Sales

yes i like the fusing of music with Jiu jitsu. However Ralek has no lyrical talent, unlike Compella, whom is extremely talented. Plus the beats/production on Dropped or JJ is much much better than on G in a Gi. IMO of course. :-)

Sam Sales

Just listened to his (Ralek) album on itunes. Its called GINAGI.
    To be fair a couple of tunes on there are much better than the G in a Gi song. :-)

Array

School
    Quadrant6 - Jiu jitsu Fight Team
    " Ralek has been producing music for over 10 years but is just now dropping his debut album "Ginagi." The entire album is written and produced by the black belt; the beats and lyrics are surprisingly wide-ranging and thought provoking. "

" I rock the Kimono like I'm rocking with bono " - Ralek Gracie 2011

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast