Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Guerrero BJJ New Jersey

Rubber Guard Book Mysteries

In the Intro:

1. Who do you think the person Eddie described as such is: "One of the top jiu jitsu players on the planet told me he rolled stoned all the time."

From Meeting Rigan Machado, I don't think likely it was one of the Machado Brothers.
    Nick Diaz perhaps? Marcelo Garcia?

2. When was the picture of Eddie and Royler chilling together taken?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i always wondered too, perhaps Jeff Glover, Nino Shembri, theres a lot of people that could be

Array

School
    na
    Royce fuckin Gracie

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    probly jeff...hes obviously not scared it'll tarnish his reputation. seems as if alot of the big time jj players are scared to even talk about it.

Array

School
    Scottish hit Squad
    BJ Penn maybe?

Array

School
    NA
    I have a Rubber Guard DVD mystery I would like answered..and now that i remembered I'm on a quest to find it out:

On the DVD when it's doing the intro and I think Dropped is playing and it's introducing clips of guys like Denny, Dean Lister, etc. What is the deal with the Redhead who closes her eyes and nods her head up and down? Who was that and what was that from? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Only Eddie know's but my guess would be Diaz , Glover, or BJ

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Doubt it was Glover, the book came out when he was a purple or brown. Maybe Jean Jacque?

Esther Hicks, her and her husband Jerry are mediums for a group of spirits call Abraham. Together they have series of books "laws of attraction". Its the basis behind "the secret" book. There's alot of youtube clips of them, my favorite are "Is there a god" and "the meaning of life"

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Ingle View Post
    Esther Hicks, her and her husband Jerry are mediums for a group of spirits call Abraham. Together they have series of books "laws of attraction". Its the basis behind "the secret" book. There's alot of youtube clips of them, my favorite are "Is there a god" and "the meaning of life"
    Thanks man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast