Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    wait you get an extra chill period AFTER lunchtime? that's legit
    Apparently a lot of non third world countries don't work their employees as hard as we do. I'm talking 2 hour lunch breaks and 30 days of vacation time throughout the year. Crazy, right?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Apparently a lot of non third world countries don't work their employees as hard as we do. I'm talking 2 hour lunch breaks and 30 days of vacation time throughout the year. Crazy, right?
    it works because you get more done in the time you do work, no need to slack off when you can just take a break.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    it works because you get more done in the time you do work, no need to slack off when you can just take a break.
    I believe in that philosophy. I wish the US did.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I believe in that philosophy. I wish the US did.
    The U.S. needs some work. -.-

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Gotta make the time to train. Figure out where it is you can cut time (more than likely work) and get in the gym.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Gotta make the time to train. Figure out where it is you can cut time (more than likely work) and get in the gym.
    yep, they're probably going to think im stupid or something but im asking for less hours today hahah

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanDoolittle View Post
    yep, they're probably going to think im stupid or something but im asking for less hours today hahah
    Oh well you've got 50 more years to work enjoy now before you pop out some kids and get yourself an old lady
    #10thplanetFREAKS

lol, you should probably train for an mma fight unless you wanna wake up in a hospital asking who the fuck you are for the next 3 days., (this happened to me, for real).

also wtf kind of 16 year old kid works 8 hours a day six days a week and goes to school full time, how the fuck is that possible?>

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I dunno. Seems to me you only have so much time in life to train and fight. If you're like most people, you'll probably be working the rest of your life. Ask most of the over-30 crowd here (especially those who didn't start training anything at all until they hit 30) if they could go back to being 16, would they spend more time training jitz or more time at work? Lemme know if you get anything other than a 100%, "more jitz", response.

If you're asking for advice, mine is: train like your life depended on it. You don't get to keep a healthy body forever. You get your whole life to work if that's what you want to do. You can't be 16 again at 40 and THEN decide to train instead of work. Soak up all the training you can right now. You can't get back the mat time you skip.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    I dunno. Seems to me you only have so much time in life to train and fight. If you're like most people, you'll probably be working the rest of your life. Ask most of the over-30 crowd here (especially those who didn't start training anything at all until they hit 30) if they could go back to being 16, would they spend more time training jitz or more time at work? Lemme know if you get anything other than a 100%, "more jitz", response.

If you're asking for advice, mine is: train like your life depended on it. You don't get to keep a healthy body forever. You get your whole life to work if that's what you want to do. You can't be 16 again at 40 and THEN decide to train instead of work. Soak up all the training you can right now. You can't get back the mat time you skip.
    +1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast