Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hyatt View Post
    I dunno. Seems to me you only have so much time in life to train and fight. If you're like most people, you'll probably be working the rest of your life. Ask most of the over-30 crowd here (especially those who didn't start training anything at all until they hit 30) if they could go back to being 16, would they spend more time training jitz or more time at work? Lemme know if you get anything other than a 100%, "more jitz", response.

If you're asking for advice, mine is: train like your life depended on it. You don't get to keep a healthy body forever. You get your whole life to work if that's what you want to do. You can't be 16 again at 40 and THEN decide to train instead of work. Soak up all the training you can right now. You can't get back the mat time you skip.
    +2!!

I worked like a mule through my early teens and beyond, so I can relate to where you are coming from. Just remember a ninjas gotta eat, but no one ever says on their death bed "I wish I would have spent more time at work."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567