Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I have also been liking the McKenzitine myself I hope that my explanation helped clear any questions.

This is just a trick that's been working for me... a little disclaimer... I'm a white belt (soon to be a blue in the gi), but yeah... I'm 6'2 with longer arms and I've gotten this on guys who have been training longer then myself.

I guess I throw the arm-in guillotine to aid me in the WHIP UP... the arm in guillotine require that CRUSH that you mentioned and you won't get it from the lockdown, but what you will do is control the posture and have an awesome aid to flip them into mount. Tonight during rolling, if this situation pops up, I'm gonna throw in a NO ARM guillotine to see if I can finish it from the lock down.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Ok just so I have this right, so you have my right leg in lockdown and you're attacking my right arm as well?
    This took me a couple of seconds because I usually attack the LEFT leg lol...

But yes, if I have the right leg in the lockdown I'll be attacking the right arm... way to make me think in reverse lol jk.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Haha Have you had anybody take your back. Sounds like your basically gift wrapping it for your opponent. Basically all they would have to do is pop off the lockdown, shoot the free knee up, seat belt grip and take the back.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Haha Have you had anybody take your back. Sounds like your basically gift wrapping it for your opponent. Basically all they would have to do is pop off the lockdown, shoot the free knee up, seat belt grip and take the back.
    Have not gotten my back taken, nor have I gotten arm triangled... the more and more I discuss this... the more and more this is starting to scare me hahaha.

I've just been keeping a strong lock down, while going for the submissions... also I'm a white belt lol (did I already mention that)... MAN, WAY TO SHATTER MY DREAM BRENT lol jk bro. I think a factor that has worked for me is the fact that I'm one of 2-3 people at my school that uses the lock down... so I'm working with the element of surprise.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Well something to watch for and think about when going for it That's just how I play it in my head. Id have to do it in a live roll to know if I'm right
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Let's see video please
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Let's see video please
    I'll try to get it up sometime this weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12